Saturday, February 9, 2013

Never ending question


Love. Why is this four letter word so undefined? It has so many different meanings. We are all going through this life looking for the same answer to this never ending question.  Have we ourselves ever loved or been loved? This is a feeling you can't explain because it is different for each one of us. I wish there was a solid answer to this question. It drives me crazy I feel like it will never be answered. Every time I think I have finally found the answer something always happens to make me question it again.  But I haven't given up on finding the answer and I'm not going to stop until I find it. And if you have this same problem and don't know the answer to this never ending question then I encourage you to not give up either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment