Monday, February 18, 2013

Thinking about you


I'm thinking about you.
I'm thinking about you like cops think about robbers and robbers think about robbing.
I'm thinking about you like winter thinks about snow.
Like socks think about shoes and how shoes think about stinky feet.
Like fish think about swimming.
I'm thinking about you like dancers think about dancing.
Like gold miners think about finding gold.
Like little kids think about happy meals and how happy meals think about making kids fat.
Like teachers think about teaching.
Like the sun thinks about burning people.
I'm thinking about you like chickens think about being fried.
Like summer thinks about the sun.
It may seem weird but I was just thinking about you.

1 comment:

  1. it's not weird at all!
    " Like little kids think about happy meals and how happy meals think about making kids fat."
    loved that line

    ReplyDelete