Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Miss you


Today I find myself thinking about you and what you would have been like. 
Anyways just thought I'd let you know how much I miss you and wish I could hear the sound of your voice.
How I wish I could talk to you face to face, see your smile, and hear your laugh.
I bet you would be the kind of person who always looks for ways to help others and brighten people's days. 
I'm sure your smile would light up an entire room.
I bet you would always include everyone, help them feel loved, and be everyone's best friend. 
You'd get good grades I'm sure, At least better than mine.
I bet mom and dad would be so proud of you!  I know I would be. Cause you would have been the best brother ever. I wish I could talk to you but for now I'll just have to wonder.

2 comments: