Monday, March 11, 2013

What are you like?

Dear future,I hope you're as good as you sound. Sometimes during the day I find myself thinking about you. How I wish I could talk to you and find out how this whole thing turns out. Oh man do I have so many questions for you like do I ever finish school? Do I follow through with the plans I've made? What kind of jobs do I have, where do I live? Do I ever leave Utah? What is my family like? Do I get married? What was my wedding like? Do I have kids, how many? What kind of car do I have? Do I still talk to the friends I had in high school? What kind of house do I live in? Do I live on a farm/ranch? Will I ever think about you enough to not feel scared or nervous  about what you hold?  I could go on and on but I have one really big question I want to ask you then I'll let you go. So here it is...Do you ever find me just sitting and thinking about you still?

No comments:

Post a Comment